MILKYWIRE - PRIVACY NOTICE
Milkywire cares about you and your personal data! We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice contains information about how we will collect, use and process personal data, with whom we may share such data and your rights in relation to your personal data. With personal data we mean any information that refers to an identified or identifiable natural person. In order to use our Services you must accept the content of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with this the content in general or any part of it, you should not use our Services.
We are responsible
This privacy notice concerns users of the Milkywire app, distributed at AppStore and Google Play, and users of www.milkywire.com, collectively the Services, which is provided by Milkywire AB, company registration number 559156-8018, having its registered address at Sköldungagatan 6, 114 27 Stockholm, named in the notice as we or us.
Milkywire ensures that your personal data is handled with adequate security measures in order to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access.
Milkywire only gather information that is needed to provide and improve our Services to you.
Personal data that we collect
Data is both provided directly by you while, interacting with the Services and collected indirectly (or passively) as you navigate the Services.
Information you directly give us: account details such as email, full name and profile picture.
Behavioural information indirectly collect about you: Information regarding your use of the Services, e.g. engagement scores ("likes", comments) or any other user generated content.
Please note that we are unable to provide the Services unless you provide the above stated personal data.
How we use your information and legal bases
We will process the information set out above for the following purposes and legal bases.
- Purpose: To deliver the Service to you. Legal basis: Fulfillment of contract.
- Purpose: To improve the Services. Legal basis: Legitimate interest.
- Purpose: For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and testing. Legal basis: Legitimate interest
- Purpose: To manage support and questions from customers. Legal basis: Legitimate interest, or fulfillment of contact depending on the question.
How we share your information
We share your data with the following categories of third party service providers.
- To enable payment as a part of our service
- To our data center and the servers of our host provider
- To Facebook for login details
- We may also share your personal data with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or government bodies as required by law.
All data is stored encrypted in data centers in Ireland, by our host provider. Access to data and technology relating to user information is adequately protected and access limited to authorized personnel.
We store your personal data for as long as necessary to perform the Services to you, unless there is a legal obligation to store the data for longer.
Under applicable data protection legislation you have the right to:
- Request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data
- Request that we correct, update or delete the processing of your personal data
- You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge.
Certain personal information you can by yourself update by using the features available in the Services.
You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the "unsubscribe" link noted in marketing emails you receive from us.
To exercise the aforementioned rights please contact us. See contact details below.
In order to ensure that you receive a quick response, please state your full name and user name and the email address used for registration.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations, if we have a good faith belief that the applicable law requires us to do so.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may first contact us, otherwise file a complaint to the Data Inspection Board.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
If your consent is required due to the changes of this Privacy Notice, we will provide you additional prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances.
Sköldungagatan 6, 114 27 Stockholm
Last updated: March 20th 2019