What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- To distinguish users to track the use of our site
- To throttle request rate.
What type of cookies do we use?
- _ga - expires after 2 years
- _gid - expires after 24 hours
- _gat - expires after 1 minute
Sköldungagatan 6, 114 27 Stockholm